Investments in non-traded BDCs are subject to significant risks. These risks include limited operating histories, reliance on the advisors, conflicts of interests, payment of substantial fees to the advisors and their affiliates, illiquidity and liquidations at less than the original amounts invested. Investing in these products may not be suitable for all investors. Investors should consult a financial professional to determine whether risks associated with an investment in the shares are compatible with their investment objectives.
This material should not be considered a solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any specific security or offering. Investors are advised to consider the investment objective, risks, charges and expenses of an offering carefully before investing.
By Frederick P. Baerenz, CEO & President, AOG Wealth Management
Monday Morning Outlook
- Market Observations - How Some Traditional Asset Classes Have Fared Since Treasury Yields Peaked In 1981 - February 16, 2017
- Housing Starts Declined 2.6% in January - February 16, 2017
- Retail Sales Rose 0.4% in January - February 15, 2017
- The Consumer Price Index Increased 0.6% in January - February 15, 2017
- Industrial Production Declined 0.3% in January - February 15, 2017
- Market Observations - A Snapshot Of Fixed-Rate Bond Yields & Total Returns - February 14, 2017
- The Producer Price Index Rose 0.6% in January - February 14, 2017
- Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS) - February 13, 2017
- Weekly Market Commentary - Week Ended February 10, 2017 - February 13, 2017
- Weekly Market Watch - Week of February 13th - February 13, 2017