Investments in non-traded BDCs are subject to significant risks. These risks include limited operating histories, reliance on the advisors, conflicts of interests, payment of substantial fees to the advisors and their affiliates, illiquidity and liquidations at less than the original amounts invested. Investing in these products may not be suitable for all investors. Investors should consult a financial professional to determine whether risks associated with an investment in the shares are compatible with their investment objectives.
This material should not be considered a solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any specific security or offering. Investors are advised to consider the investment objective, risks, charges and expenses of an offering carefully before investing.
By Frederick P. Baerenz, CEO & President, AOG Wealth Management
Monday Morning Outlook
- New Orders for Durable Goods Rose 1.7% in February - March 24, 2017
- Market Observations - S&P 500 Index’s Dividend Payout Topped $100 Billion In Q4’16 - March 23, 2017
- New Single-Family Home Sales Increased 6.1% in February - March 23, 2017
- Weekly Video - Earnings, Evaluations and Sectors - March 23, 2017
- Existing Home Sales Declined 3.7% in February - March 22, 2017
- Market Observations - Investors Continue To Favor Passive Funds Over Actively Managed Funds - March 21, 2017
- Weekly Market Commentary - Week Ended March 17, 2017 - March 20, 2017
- Health Care: Free Markets vs Government - March 20, 2017
- Weekly Market Watch - Week of March 20th - March 20, 2017
- Industrial Production Unchanged in February, Capacity Utilization Declines - March 17, 2017