AOG Wealth Management was pleased to become a “First Chair Club” sponsor for the Amadeus Concert’s 2017 – 2018 Concert Season. If you have not heard of this local musical gem, let us introduce you.
Amadeus Concerts has been bringing beautiful, professional classical music into local venues in Great Falls and McLean for over 39 years. Led by Artistic Director and Conductor, A. Scott Wood, each season includes the perfect blend of orchestral, vocal and local chamber music concerts.
The Concerts are family friendly with late afternoon (matinee) start times and youth, ages 18 and younger, are admitted for free.With free parking, affordable ticket prices, and Meet the Artist receptions after each concert, these make for the perfect outing.
Some highlights from the 2017-2018 season:
- – The Amadeus Orchestra joined by the National Symphony Orchestra’s cellist Steven Honigberg, performing on his Stradivarius
– The Bonis Ensemble, performing the inaugural concert of Amadeus’ partnership with Baltimore’s Peabody Conservatory
– A Gershwin Celebration operatic concert
– Amadeus’ annual Messiah Sing-along
– An Emerging Artist Concert with 12-year-old piano prodigy Oscar Paz-Suaznabar (see NPR’s “From the Top”) with 17-year-old National Symphony Orchestra Youth Fellow violinist Julia Angelov.
If you find yourself intrigued, then please visit their website [www.amadeusconcerts.com] to learn more. We hope to see you at a concert next season!
The article and opinions in this publication are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest that you consult your accountant, tax, or legal advisor with regard to your individual situation