Investments in non-traded BDCs are subject to significant risks. These risks include limited operating histories, reliance on the advisors, conflicts of interests, payment of substantial fees to the advisors and their affiliates, illiquidity and liquidations at less than the original amounts invested. Investing in these products may not be suitable for all investors. Investors should consult a financial professional to determine whether risks associated with an investment in the shares are compatible with their investment objectives.
This material should not be considered a solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any specific security or offering. Investors are advised to consider the investment objective, risks, charges and expenses of an offering carefully before investing.
By Frederick P. Baerenz, CEO & President, AOG Wealth Management
Monday Morning Outlook
- Existing Home Sales Increased 4.4% in March - April 21, 2017
- Market Observations - U.S. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Deal Volume - April 20, 2017
- Trumponomics and Stocks - April 19, 2017
- 1st Quarter 2017 - April 19, 2017
- Housing Starts Declined 6.8% in March - April 18, 2017
- Quarterly Newsletter - Issue 69, April 2017 - April 18, 2017
- Market Observations - Sell in May and Go Away! What is so Scary? - April 18, 2017
- Industrial Production Increased 0.5% in March - April 18, 2017
- Still Plowing Away - April 17, 2017
- Retail Sales Declined 0.2% in March - April 17, 2017